Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
It's time to turn back the clock. Reduce wrinkles, soften lines and restore volume to the cheeks and jaw with facial injectables.
Shapely and proportional lips indicate beauty, youth and vitality. Achieve natural looking and beautiful results at bea Skin Clinic.
Press & media
- What can I do about the dreaded age spots? - "...Skin specialist Bianca Estelle, founder of bea Skin Clinic says: "Products aside, there's also a wide range of treatments available and these include medical microdermabrasion (this isn't the same as microdermabrasion available in beauty salons..."
- What exactly is hyperpigmentation and how can it be treated? - “…The best products to treat hyperpigmentation-bea Skin Care Brightening Cleanser, £39…" Read more
- Shedding Light on Dark-skin Care - “…"so-called ’tyrosinase inhibitors’ are key,” says Dr Ejikeme. “They are compounds that help even skin tone by blocking hyperactivity in pigment-producing cells. Look for arbutin, kojic acid, licorice extracts or tranexamic acid on the ingredients list…”
- 2019 Baby Beauty Awards Hero Product - “…And the award goes to…bea Skin Care Peptide Skin Booster - This bottle packs a punch! The gel sinks into the skin wonderfully and helps even imperfections…"
- Beauty Bag - “…bea Skin Care Solar Defence SPF50 - Zinc and titanium help prevent UV rays from penetrating the dermis, while alpha arbutin treats discolouration, sun damage and hyper-pigmentation…”
- Come Fly With Me - “…Loving this 100% organic bea Skin Care Argan Oil Soap. Medical Strength, rich in vitamin E and helps rectify sun damage…”
- 10 Clean Beauty Products To Buy Right Now - “...Give your skin a pick-me-up with this 100% natural serum. Enriched with plant stem cells and peptides, the booster helps combat fine lines and wrinkles returning the skin to its most youthful self. Green tea eases inflammation whilst the hyaluronic acid moisturises. You’ll be asking if there’s anything this little bottle can’t do…Peptide Skin Booster” […]
- 'Beam me up Scotty’ facial - “...Having suffered from acne and hyperpigmentation herself, Bianca understands the journey her clients go through, so I felt like I was in safe hands when she prescribed a glycolic acid peel, medical microdermabrasion and LED light therapy to tackle my congestion and uneven complexion…” Read more
- The Life-Changing Power Of Botox - “...there's no denying that my kiss from the Botox needle has improved the way my skin looks. I can raise my eyebrows and express emotion, but the line's history…” Read more
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958