DO AT HOME
PEPTIDE SKIN BOOSTER*
Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
It's time to turn back the clock. Reduce wrinkles, soften lines and restore volume to the cheeks and jaw with facial injectables.
Shapely and proportional lips indicate beauty, youth and vitality. Achieve natural looking and beautiful results at bea Skin Clinic.
Press & media
- 10 things top facialists do at home - "...Learn to Layer - Skincare products come in varying weights and textures and, with so many new steps to consider, understanding how to "layer" will make your routine work harder. Going from the thinnest to the thickest texture is the advice given by medical aesthetician and founder of bea Skin Care Bianca Estelle, always making sure to finish with SPF (unless it's your evening routine) - Glow Bright Skin Essence..."
- 8 Sunscreens That Won’t Leave Behind a White Cast on Your Skin - "...If your skin concerns include discoloration, photo-aging, and hyperpigmentation, this sunscreen was made with you in mind. It’s so good that finding it in stock is almost impossible (but you can currently pre-order it)..."
- 12 Of The BEST Eye Mask To Tackle Puffiness And Fine Lines - "...These collagen-enriched eye masks contain a mixture of natural brightening agents Vitamin C and niacinamide, moisture-boosting hyaluronic acid and glucomannan to help minimise puffy eyes. Everything you need to refresh tired-looking eyes..."
- 3 beauty tools to supercharge your skin care routine - "...Ultraquartz Deep Cleansing Wand - This sonic vibrating facial wand is made from medical grade silicone which is gentle on the skin and minimizes bacteria transference. Oscillating bristles allow for an ultra-deep cleanse without causing abrasion whilst the device emits extra heat for an indulgent experience..."
- Tech Wish List - "...4. Skincare Treatment - Once only available in skincare clinics, LED treatments can now be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. The Photodynamic Facial Mask from bea, allows you to choose from three lights, each promising different results..."
- The best beauty gadgets to create an instant at-home spa - "...simply wet your skin (after removing any make-up), apply cleanser to the device (I use bea Skin Care's gentle exfoliating cleanser), turn it on and rub it on your face..."
- The 2021 Guide To Hero Home Beauty Products And Devices - "...The best for face - UltraQuartz Cleansing Wand - Removing dirt and toxins that accumulate on the delicate surface layer of the skin, the combination of cleansing, massaging, and heating technologies generate an improvement in overall skin tone and clarity, whilst also combatting the signs of ageing - PhotoDynamic Facial Mask - with red, blue, and orange light settings, the product is designed to target range of skin concerns..."
- How Our Editors Used Beauty (and Beauty Products) to Find a Bit of Joy During Lockdown - "...Bea Skincare Photodynamic Facial Mask - "I've wanted to try an LED mask for the longest time, so 2021 ended up being the year that I bit the bullet and invested in one. I wear the Bea Skincare Photodynamic Facial Mask (£119) for around 10 minutes each night, and I've not seen a new spot so far!..."
- Top Treatments – Luxurious treatments for embracing self care in 2021 - "...Photodynamic Facial Mask - LED light therapy is the latest huge trend in beauty tech. It's been years by facialists, but at-home LED masks have shot up in popularity thanks to the likes of Kourtney Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen posing on instagram with the futuristic-looking (and slightly creepy) face shields...."
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958