Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
It's time to turn back the clock. Reduce wrinkles, soften lines and restore volume to the cheeks and jaw with facial injectables.
Shapely and proportional lips indicate beauty, youth and vitality. Achieve natural looking and beautiful results at bea Skin Clinic.
Press & media
- MILIA: WHAT CAUSES MILLIA SPOTS AND HOW TO GET RID OF THE ANNOYING LITTLE BUMPS AROUND YOUR EYES - “…According to Bianca Estelle, founder and director of bea Skin Clinic, this skin condition is caused by an excess build-up of keratin that gets trapped under the skin. Commonly found around the nose, eye area and on your cheeks, you may also find them anywhere on the face or other parts of the skin…” Read […]
- Brilliant brands owned by black women to support now and forever - “…Bea Skincare | Shop here Harley Street-trained aesthetician Bianca Estelle founded the skin-care range Bea Skincare in 2015. The range is influenced by Estelle’s background in cosmeceutical science, as well as her clinical work at her two Marylebone clinics. The range has several collections — from mature skin, to skin-tone correction, to acne care — […]
- Best retinol serums and treatments to give you glowing skin - “…Another luxe buy, one well worth considering to protect and rejuvenate skin that is showing the tell tale aging signs. Bea Skincare’s Peptide Skin Booster serum is enriched with peptides and plant stem cells. The silky-smooth, lightweight facial serum is ideal for mature and combination skin to help reduce the sings of ageing whilst resurfacing […]
- Best Body Bar - “…Shortlisted – bea Skin Care Argan Oil Bar Beauty Bar, £20, www.bea-skincare.com…”
- Skincare ingredients that pass the acid test - “…Do you know your hyaluronic acid from your retinol? Medical aesthetician and founder of bea Skin Care, Bianca Estelle is the skin specialist to turn to in times of confusions. Here, Bianca draws on her 17 years experience to break down the benefits of her favourite active ingredients and where you can find them…”
- 5 Skin Specialist-Approved Ways to Deal With Acne and Scarring - “…Bianca Estelle, founder of bea Skin Clinic, launched her skincare in 2015 armed with the knowledge she’d gleaned as a skin specialist, medical aesthetician and former acne sufferer. Believing in the strength of both natural and medical-grade ingredients and treatments, Bianca dedicated herself to bringing light to the acne solutions that truly work, and the […]
- The Best Sunscreens For People With Dark Skin Tones, According to Dermatologists and Aestheticians - “…Bea Skin Care’s Solar Defence SPF 50 (£28) not only protects hyperpigmented areas from darkening, but it also contains the treatment ingredient alpha arbutin, which helps to brighten the skin…” Read more
- BLACK-OWNED BUSINESSES IN LONDON - “…We’ve already compiled a list of anti-racism resources here but as well as reading, watching, learning and donating, another way you can support the Black community is to spend your money at Black-owned businesses…and we’ve got a bunch of London-based Black-owned restaurants, shops and brands below too…” Read more
- WHAT SPF DO I NEED? THE BEST MOISTURISERS WITH SPF, FROM SUPERGOOP’S UNSEEN SUNSCREEN TO HELIOCARE 360 - “…If you’re late to the SPF party, or you’re looking to prevent/get rid of hyperpigmentation, skin specialist Bianca Estelle told us: “Ideally, you should use an SPF with a treatment ingredient like Alpha Arbutin which is a pigment suppressant.” She recommends the bea Skin Care Solar Defence SPF 50…” Read more
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958