Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
It's time to turn back the clock. Reduce wrinkles, soften lines and restore volume to the cheeks and jaw with facial injectables.
Shapely and proportional lips indicate beauty, youth and vitality. Achieve natural looking and beautiful results at bea Skin Clinic.
Press & media
- The best beauty gadgets to create an instant at-home spa - "...simply wet your skin (after removing any make-up), apply cleanser to the device (I use bea Skin Care's gentle exfoliating cleanser), turn it on and rub it on your face..."
- The 2021 Guide To Hero Home Beauty Products And Devices - "...The best for face - UltraQuartz Cleansing Wand - Removing dirt and toxins that accumulate on the delicate surface layer of the skin, the combination of cleansing, massaging, and heating technologies generate an improvement in overall skin tone and clarity, whilst also combatting the signs of ageing - PhotoDynamic Facial Mask - with red, blue, and orange light settings, the product is designed to target range of skin concerns..."
- How Our Editors Used Beauty (and Beauty Products) to Find a Bit of Joy During Lockdown - "...Bea Skincare Photodynamic Facial Mask - "I've wanted to try an LED mask for the longest time, so 2021 ended up being the year that I bit the bullet and invested in one. I wear the Bea Skincare Photodynamic Facial Mask (£119) for around 10 minutes each night, and I've not seen a new spot so far!..."
- Top Treatments – Luxurious treatments for embracing self care in 2021 - "...Photodynamic Facial Mask - LED light therapy is the latest huge trend in beauty tech. It's been years by facialists, but at-home LED masks have shot up in popularity thanks to the likes of Kourtney Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen posing on instagram with the futuristic-looking (and slightly creepy) face shields...."
- Products To Use For Hyperpigmentation - "...Created by Bianca Estelle, an award winning skin specialist and the founder of bea Skin Clinic. Her Brightening Serum is a hardworking powerhouse cocktail of active ingredients with 12% alpha arbutin, 10% kojic acid and vitamin C to suppress the excessive melanin and fade the marks combined with exfoliators 10% mandelic acid, 10% lactic acid, and retinyl palmitate..."
- Best new grooming items this week - "...Bea Skincare Photodynamic Facial Mask - A safe and non-invasive therapy that you can use in the comfort of your home, Photodynamic Facial Mask rejuvenates and brightens up the complexion by stimulating the healing processes of the skin. Using red, blue and orange spectrums of light, it targets different areas of the skin, leaving you with a clearer complexion, less-visible impurities and imperfections, and a brighter visage..."
- 4 Vogue Editors Share The Beauty Products That Helped Solve Their Skin Issues - "...I use the amazing Bea Skin Care Brightening Cleanser every morning and evening, and follow with Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment which I use twice a week. I alternate between The Glowcery Clean Greens Superfood Facial Oil and Bea Skin Care Brightening Serum when my skin is in need of an extra boost..."
- 8 Must Buys… - "...bea Skin Care's AHA Rejuvenating Wands - are soaked in seven per cent glycolic, lactic, and citric acids for an intense, targeted KP takedown! Apply the wands to dry skin before going to bed so that the exfoliation can occur while you sleep..."
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes, according to experts - "...“Treating eye bags and dark circles is dependent on the cause, but a good starting point for those who experience these as a result of fatigue, ageing and sun damage is using a mask,” says Estelle..."
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958