LED LIGHT TREATMENT
Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
It's time to turn back the clock. Reduce wrinkles, soften lines and restore volume to the cheeks and jaw with facial injectables.
Shapely and proportional lips indicate beauty, youth and vitality. Achieve natural looking and beautiful results at bea Skin Clinic.
Press & media
- The Healthy Hotlist - "...What you should know about - Charcoal - Charcoal is largely found in face masks, both the peel-off variety and the clay kind. Make sure you don't overdo it by applying the former every day and instead, stick to gentle products to reveal clearer, smoother skin..."
- W&H Clever Skincare Awards 2021 - "...Best for Pigmentation - Brightening Serum - The combination of acids and vitamin C is perfect for sorting acne scars. This is lightweight and doesn't cause any irritation..."
- These Are the Only 7 Products That Have Helped My Hyperpigmentation - "...One of my favourite discoveries in the Bea Skin Care line is this SPF. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a chalky residue on Black skin, and the alpha arbutin in the formula works to reduce the appearance of existing sun damage. I always wear at least SPF 30 every day, but if I'm in the sun for most of the day, then it's SPF 50 all the way..."
- The Best New Beauty Tech Launches To Get Your Hands On This Summer - "...Bea Ultra-Quartz Cleansing Wand - Featuring a rose quartz massager that combines massaging and heating technologies to bring your skin back to life, Bea’s cleansing wand utilises advanced sonic facial cleansing technology to remove dirt and toxins, combat the signs of ageing and improve the tone and clarity of skin with regular use..."
- WHAT CAUSES ACNE AND HOW TO GET RID OF IT - "...Salicylic acid is great for treating cystic acne as its an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial whereas glycolic acid is great for pustules. It’s also common to have more than one type, in which case a combination of active ingredients is best,” skin specialist, medical aesthetician, and founder of bea Skin Care, Bianca Estelle told mamabella..."
- Dermaplaning – Everything You Need To Know About The Skin Treatment - "...The main reason most people seek out dermaplaning is to remove their peach fuzz, but the benefits of the treatment go deeper than just a hair-free surface. 'Dermaplaning can work wonders for the complexion,' says medical aesthetician, skin specialist and founder of bea Skin Clinic Bianca Estelle...."
- Pure Beauty Global Awards 2021: The winners! - "...Bea Skincare's Solar Defence SPF 30 is a sun protection product with 5% alpha arbutin...“Alpha arbutin is an active ingredient that we use a lot within the Bea skin care line..."
- 10 things top facialists do at home - "...Learn to Layer - Skincare products come in varying weights and textures and, with so many new steps to consider, understanding how to "layer" will make your routine work harder. Going from the thinnest to the thickest texture is the advice given by medical aesthetician and founder of bea Skin Care Bianca Estelle, always making sure to finish with SPF (unless it's your evening routine) - Glow Bright Skin Essence..."
- 8 Sunscreens That Won’t Leave Behind a White Cast on Your Skin - "...If your skin concerns include discoloration, photo-aging, and hyperpigmentation, this sunscreen was made with you in mind. It’s so good that finding it in stock is almost impossible (but you can currently pre-order it)..."
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958