At our clinic, we offer bespoke medical aesthetics treatments and continually review all aspects of the client services we provide.
At b.e.a Skin Clinic, we’re eager to ensure that our clients are comfortable and fully informed regarding their treatment options. In order to set the stage for a high quality experience, b.e.a Skin Clinic provide all clients with relevant information packs and medical aesthetic consent forms well in advance of their procedures. We advocate a vigorous aftercare programme, remaining in close contact with clients after their treatment or course is completed, and we’re available by email and telephone at all times.
Should you wish to suggest any improvements or comment on your experience with us, please request a client feedback form directly from b.e.a Skin Clinic’s practitioners or contact our customer service representatives. Please note bookings are by appointment only.
Medical Aesthetics Consent Forms
Obtaining a signature from clients is important to our practitioners at b.e.a Skin Clinic, as this indicates that all relevant information has been read and fully comprehended. The concept of ‘informed consent’ means that both client and practitioner understand what exactly is to be done, and what the predicted outcome is likely to be. It also details the risks of the procedure, the recovery process, and supplies detailed instructions regarding aftercare.
You will be required to read, sign and date your consent form prior to commencing treatments at b.e.a Skin Clinic. Our Medical Questionnaire will be sent to you via an electronic form once payment is complete.
Refunds for both pre paid single treatments and course packages are given when the single treatment or course package has not yet been undertaken. Refund requests for the remainder of treatment courses will not be given to those who have already commenced with their course. If a refund request for a course of treatment is agreed this will be processed based on the single cost of a treatment or stated treatment price displayed on our website and price list at the time the refund request is made.
*Please note all approved refunds on the cancellation of treatment courses will be issued within 30 working days of approval.
*Any persons unable to complete courses purchased will be issued with treatment credit valid for up to 12 months.
Remaining treatments can, however, be transferred to other treatment courses, as long as price differences are accounted for. Refund requests will not be met for those who wish to claim back the percentage discount on any special offers.
An administration fee of £25 will be payable as well as a 7% surcharge. No refunds are given after 7 days of payment.
b.e.a Skin Clinic will send you an electronic invoice prior to your first consultation or for additional treatment or course bookings. You can pay via the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Our bea Skin Care online store accepts Paypal and Credit/Debit card payments. We do not accept cash or cheque and we must receive payment prior to securing your consultation or appointment space.
For more information, visit our FAQ.
Our appointment cancellation policies enable us to maintain the highest professional standards. Should you need to cancel your appointment, please contact b.e.a Skin Clinic at least 48 hours in advance via telephone and/or email. The cancellation fee is as stated below:
** Please be aware of our amended missed appointment/cancellation policy: All cancellations/missed appointments issued on the day will result in the deduction of one treatment from all treatment courses. Cancellation notice given with less than 48 hours notice will result in a missed appointment fee of £50
**Cancellation fee for injectables (includes botulinin toxin and/or fillers): £100 (non-refundable) if less than 48 hours notice is given.
‘No shows’ will forfeit either one single pre-paid treatment or one treatment purchased as part of a course package. Please note: all appointment times comply with the internet’s GMT to ensure accuracy.
We require all clients to arrive on time for bookings. If you are going to be late for your booking then we need to be notified immediately, however, if you are late by 10 minutes or more then the appointment may not take place (where applicable) and will need to be re-booked. A penalty fee will also be charged which starts from £25.
It is still at the discretion of b.e.a Skin Clinic not to treat any client who is late by 10 minutes or more for their appointment. However, this will only be applied in the best interest of the client and the nature of their treatment. That is to ensure that you get the desired end result of your treatment.
All times will be in compliance with the Internet’s Greenwich Mean Time for accuracy.
Ready To Book?
- All new clients MUST book a consultation prior to booking a treatment at b.e.a Skin Clinic. We can only officialise your appointment and confirm your chosen date once payment is received by us.
- You may choose your preferred consultation (via Skype, Zoom or in-person) as well as a date and time, according to our availability during the booking process.
- We highly recommend that you complete the payment process immediately in order to secure your appointment date. Your preferred space will remain open until we receive your payment.
- If you haven’t visited us before, please start by getting in touch with us through our website contact form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44 (0) 203 322 5958.
- These start from £150 and are a professional service offered by us. At b.e.a Skin Clinic, consultations are obligatory.
- This fee is redeemable against treatments and/or courses purchased at b.e.a Skin Clinic on the same day. If you meet this condition and purchase on that day, the cost of your treatment or course will be discounted from the amount paid for your consultation.
- Consultation fees are not, however, redeemable against products from the bea Skin Care range.
- If you choose to book via email, your appointment will only be confirmed once we have received payment via our online invoice, which will be sent to your email address by a member of our Customer Service Team. You can pay via Paypal or with any major Debit/Credit Card.
- For a full list of consultation and treatment prices, please download a price list from our website.
- Returning clients who have previously undergone a consultation/treatment at b.e.a Skin Clinic may book a treatment or course package through our contact form, via email or by calling the clinic.
- Please bear in mind that, in rare circumstances, you may be asked to swap your chosen treatment or course for another if it is determined to be unsuitable for your particular case. If you choose to book additional treatments and courses via email, your appointment will only be confirmed once we have received payment via online invoice.
- If you elect to book a course of treatments through our secure online booking form, please note that you will only be able to book a time for the FIRST treatment in the course. Subsequent times and dates must be arranged by our team, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
Prior to booking your consultation at any of our clinics or online via Skype or Zoom, we will send you an electronic invoice via email (you can use Card or Paypal to complete the transaction). Once this is done, you’ll receive an obligatory Medical Questionnaire from us to fill out in advance of your appointment. Please note: we require this payment in order to secure your appointment date. Until this is received and confirmed by us, your preferred space will remain open to others.
Book A Consultation
Monday - Friday: 10am-8pm
T: +44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street,
Pikes Hotel, Ibiza
Grote Market 32,