Reverse sagging skin with Profhilo; a class III medical product developed by a team of globally-recognised cell biologists and described as “the first injectable of its kind”. This patented injection forms part of a concept in aesthetic medicine known as bioremodelling. Profilho can repair elastin breakdown in as little as two sessions by combining skin restructuring, rehydration and soft tissue lifting in one product.
When injected according to protocol, Profhilo injections lift and tighten the face, neck and body, which is difficult for any other injectable to achieve. It can also rejuvenate skin on the arms, knees and hands. Currently, it is the only approved product that has been designated for this specific purpose, rather than the filling in of depressed areas, as is the case with most dermal fillers available today.
Until now, non-surgical lifting treatments using energy-based devices, dermal fillers and DO threads have been popular methods of combatting soft tissue descent. However, there are drawbacks to all three: heat energy treatments tend to require several sittings, injectable fillers are more suitable for strategic volume restoration, and thread lifts reposition inelastic skin without improving the condition of the skin itself.
- During your first appointment, our Skin Specialists will discuss your specific skin concerns along with anything else bothering you
- Our experts will analyse your skin to determine its anti-ageing needs. Depending on the findings, a customised solution will be recommended alongside products to optimise your results
- On the day of your procedure, we will first make sure your skin is free of any build-up, products and/or cosmetics
- A special numbing cream can be applied to the treatment sites, although this isn't always necessary
- Profhilo will be administered into the skin using a ‘bleb’ injection technique for the face, neck and chest
- The product is administered evenly throughout the affected skin areas to ensure consistent delivery
- A cold compress is applied to the treated parts in order to to soothe the skin, and minimise redness and swelling
- You may resume normal activities immediately after the session is complete
How Many Are Needed?
Possible Side Effects
Before and After
Book A Consultation
Monday - Friday: 10am-8pm
T: +44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street,
Pikes Hotel, Ibiza
Grote Market 32,