COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Clinic policies relating to COVID-19 safety measures for clients and staff members.
We recognise that many of our clients, for whom we are responsible and who come to us in order to improve a variety of health-related conditions, are anticipating an official update from us. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to reach out to you and provide the support, care and guidance needed during these difficult times.
As healthcare practitioners, we are obligated to continue our duty of care and as of 13 May 2020, we were permitted to continue providing intravenous nutrient therapy services at our Marylebone clinic. Due to the relaxation of restrictions in 2021, we can now provide clients with our full range of clinic services.
Accordingly, we have implemented high standards of heath and safety at our clinic, which we continue to uphold. Please see below for further details regarding the measures we’re currently undertaking for the utmost protection of our practitioners and clients:
- Our staff wear PPE equipment equivalent to the NHS (disposable masks, gloves and aprons)
- Pre-appointment screening questions, symptom checks and medical questionnaires are currently being undertaken
- Clients’ temperatures are taken in advance of appointments
- Anti-viral hand sanitiser is available for practitioners and clients
- Practitioners wash their hands between each appointment and regularly throughout the day
- A touch-free technique is being used for the administration of Intramuscular injections
- Increased cleaning protocols are being carried out in between each client appointment (including within communal areas)
- Sufficient gaps are being left in between each appointment, ensuring that there is only one client onsite at any given time
- The clinic will be fully disinfected every morning
- Treatment rooms and seating areas will be disinfected after each client has left the premises
For your own safety and that of others, please let us know in advance of booking an appointment whether you have tested positive for Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If you develop any of the following symptoms, please call our customer service team to cancel any booked appointments:
- New persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
You will be asked to wear a face mask throughout your visit, which we can provide.
We continue to monitor the situation and take guidance from the Government.
b.e.a Skin Clinic
Book A Consultation
Monday - Friday: 10am-8pm
T: +44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street,
Pikes Hotel, Ibiza
Grote Market 32,