We recognise that many of our clients, for whom we are responsible and who come to us in order to improve a variety of health-related conditions, are anticipating an official update from us. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to reach out to you and provide the support, care and guidance needed during these difficult times.
As healthcare practitioners, we are obligated to continue our duty of care and as of 13 May 2020, we are permitted to continue providing intravenous nutrient therapy services at our Marylebone clinic.
Accordingly, we have implemented high standards of heath and safety at our clinic. Please see below for further details regarding the measures we’re currently undertaking for the utmost protection of our practitioners and clients:
- Our staff wear PPE equipment equivalent to the NHS (disposable masks, gloves and aprons)
- Pre-appointment screening questions, symptom checks and medical questionnaires are currently being undertaken
- Clients’ temperatures are taken in advance of appointments
- Anti-viral hand sanitiser is available for practitioners and clients
- Practitioners wash their hands between each appointment and regularly throughout the day
- A touch-free technique is being used for the administration of Intramuscular injections
- Increased cleaning protocols are being carried out in between each client appointment (including within communal areas)
- Sufficient gaps are being left in between each appointment, ensuring that there is only one client onsite at any given time
- The clinic will be fully disinfected every morning
- Treatment rooms and seating areas will be disinfected after each client has left the premises
For your own safety and that of others, please let us know in advance of booking an appointment whether you have tested positive for Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- New persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
You will be asked to wear a face mask throughout your visit, which we will provide.
We continue to monitor the situation and take guidance from the Government.
bea Skin Clinic