Nithya Face is a collagen stimulating treatment aimed at providing both structural and dermal regeneration of the face, neck and hands. It treats photo aged skin from sun damage, as well as thinning, crepey skin and acne scarring. Additionally, it can be used to volumise areas such as the cheeks, treat atrophic (indented) facial scars and improve cleavage lines.
It’s a gentle method of bioregeneration that involves the injection of natural collagen in order to encourage the production of native type I collagen in the skin, as well as the creation of new collagen and elastin bonds. This makes it an excellent treatment for facial rejuvenation, particularly for fine lines, wrinkling, facial folds, loss of volume, dehydrated skin and uneven skin tone. It is a popular treatment for deeply etched wrinkles on the forehead that may not be resolved by neuromodulator injections alone .
Ultimately, Nithya Face increases native collagen levels and helps trigger regenerative activities within the skin without causing adverse side effects or risking inflammatory reactions. It provides global improvement of the facial skin, which makes it more effective at pan-facial rejuvenation than fillers.
Collagen provides a naturally strong structural matrix for the skin, muscles and other tissues. Nithya Face uses natural collagen to encourage its further stimulation within the body. This restores the natural arrangement of skin cells, and sustains the complex interconnections between the skin and other tissues.
Creating the necessary pre-conditions for youthful skin is the first and most important step towards better skin health. The collagen activated during this therapy can regulate a number of cellular functions, including cell proliferation and differentiation, the synthesis of new tissues and the migration of essential proteins. By stimulating collagen regeneration, Nithya Face encourages these processes to restart.
Nithya Face is suitable for reducing skin imperfections that appear as a result of intrinsic (natural ageing) factors as well as extrinsic factors, such as UV-induced photo damage. The activation of collagen makes the skin firmer, more elastic and reduces these imperfections very effectively. It can also reverse degenerative changes that occur in the skin slowly over a period of several years, improving the skin’s overall condition.
Nithya Face adheres to the concept that youthful skin has a negative ionic charge, whilst the cellular membrane of ageing skin has a higher positive ionic charge.
Activating collagen maintains balance between the skin’s structural and functional properties. The Nithya Face formula is a mild, non-inflammatory product comprised of micro-particles of non-native, natural collagen. By administering this in the form of micro-injections, it helps the skin to produce collagen with biomimetic properties - identical to that produced naturally by the body. It also supports the clustering of fibroblasts, whilst enhancing the deposition of procollagen - a precursor of collagen.
As a result of these processes, Nithya Face improves the formation of type IV endogenous collagen. It also improves the hydrophilic (water binding) characteristics of collagen, which gives back a negative charge to these molecules. Once collagen is negatively charged, it binds to tissues more easily and remains bound for longer. This makes the skin look younger and healthier.
Common indications for this treatment include:
- Fines lines and wrinkles around the eyes (crows' feet), forehead and mouth area
- Laxity of dermal and subdermal connective tissues in the upper and lower face, alongside the neck
- Genetic or iatrogenic issues, such as dermal hypotrophy as a result of previous hyaluronidase injections or other factors
- Sun damage and age spots affecting the face, neck, hands and chest
- Cleavage lines
- Indented facial scarring, including acne scars, post-cosmetic surgery deformities and other factors
Nithya Face is recommended for men and women who want to improve the health and appearance of their skin. It’s also recommended for those who desire cosmetic augmentation of the cheeks in a gradual way with a natural outcome.
Nithya Face collagen stimulation therapy usually works the best when administered in a series of four sessions, spaced 2 weeks apart. Results appear slowly thereafter as the damaged tissues regenerate and collagen production is stimulated. Multiple 4 treatment courses may be needed in cases of severe acne scarring and/or volume loss.
- On the day of your procedure, we will first make sure your skin is free of any build-up, products and/or cosmetics
- A special numbing cream can be applied to the treatment sites, although this isn't always necessary
- Using a fine needle, Nithya Body will be administered to the affected body areas
- The product is administered evenly throughout the affected skin areas to ensure consistent delivery
- A cold compress is applied to the treated parts in order to to soothe the skin, and minimise redness and swelling
- You may resume normal activities immediately after the session is complete
How Many Are Needed?
Possible Side Effects
Before and After
Book A Consultation
Monday - Friday: 10am-8pm
T: +44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street,
Pikes Hotel, Ibiza
Grote Market 32,