Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
Press & media
- GLOSSY PICKS: THE LATEST BEAUTY AND WELLNESS DROPS PUTTING A SMILE ON OUR FACES - "...Master Antioxidant Cream, 30ml - What it is rich in is antioxidant glutathione, hyaluronic and tranexamic acid plus vitamins C and E that all work to gently resurface the skin and help to brighten pigmented areas. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and my skin is so much more vibrant in tone […]
- 8 Tried-And-Tested Products To Help Eliminate Lockdown Breakouts - "...This 2 per cent retinol works best on cystic spots and trapped blemishes that have overstayed their welcome. Its lightweight formula will help exfoliate your skin; increase cell turnover; reduce pore visibility and hyperpigmentation; and bring life back to dull skin, without the flakiness usually caused by retinoids. Use as part of your nighttime skincare […]
- Guide to New Beauty Products to Try While You're At Home - "A few waves of the wand over your skin is all it takes to reap the rewards. It’ll transform your skin with a natural acid blend, making it instantly softer and clearer, with reduced pores and less redness..." Read more
- Best products for acne scars and hyperpigmentation - "...The lightweight magical mix of kojic mandelic and lactic acids reduces discolouration, speeds up skin turnover and tightens pores for a more even skin tone. When used twice daily as part of your routine like we did, say hello to bright, youthful looking skin within six weeks of usage..." Read more
- Beauty News - "...GIVE dull skin a new lease of life with bea Skin Care's AHA Rejuvenating Wands. The exfoliating formulat contains glycolic, citric and lactic acids to tackle marks and shrink those pores..."
- bea Peptide Eye Serum - "...bea Peptide Eye Serum is an anti-ageing periocular serum that improves blood circulation and prevents free radical damage. Packed with Enzymes and Antioxidants, it rejuvenates the delicate under-eye region and reduces common signs of ageing, including undereye bags, discoloration, and wrinkles..."
- This Month We Love - "...bea Skin Care Solar Defence SPF 30 - protect your skin against UV radiation and improve photodamage..."
- Your complete guide to salicylic acid - "...[salicylic acid] is an active ingredient that is mainly used for acne. It has a large molecular size which doesn’t penetrate the skin as aggressively,” says Medical Aesthetician Bianca Estelle. “It’s ideal for addressing excess oil within the skin, including on areas of cystic and inflamed acne..." Read more
- Meet your Cellmates - "...Skin and haircare products featuring advanced stem cell technology...Peptide Skin Booster - £110..."
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958