Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
Press & media
- Beauty Edits - The hottest beauty booty hitting the shops right now... - "...BBH loves - Try the Recovery Treatment Eye Masks - they make a fab perker-upper before the big night out..."
- N is for nature hacking - "...Plants, flowers, fruits - you name it, natural ingredients aren't going anywhere..bea Skin care Master Antioxidant Bar packs an impressive 10% vitamin C punch thanks to the addition of oranges..."
- Health & Beauty Trend - "..Get glowy - Our favourite products for replenishing dry winter skin - bea Skin Care Bightening Serum £54..."
- 3 Soothing Muscle Rubs - "...bea Skin Care Brightenning Body Lotion - Fight the harsh winter elements, reduce the common markers of UV damage, diminish stretch marks and remove discolouration from elbows, knuckles and knees..."
- Next-gen beauty soap - “...if you are still unsure about switching to soap, the luxurious bea Skin Care Master Antioxidant Bar might convinced you. Formulated for mature or hyper-pigmented skin. It contains an impressive 10% Vitamin C to encourage new cell growth…”
- New Year Resolutions from the Industry Pros - "...Bianca Estelle - Founder of bea Skin Care - Now's the time to switch your moisturiser for one with extra hydrating properties such as peptides that will help replenish collagen..."
- Kojic Acid Is Here To Solve Your Pigmentation Problems This Summer - "...Kojic acid may be an AHA, but its benefits go far beyond exfoliation. According to Bianca Estelle, Medical Aesthetician, Skin Specialist and Founder of bea Skin Care, the Japenese fungi-derived ingredient, "acts as a tyrosine suppressant, which prevents melanin production..." Read more
- This month we love - “...bea Brightening Cleanser and Cream - Luxurious after your workout with this cleanser, infused with skin brighteners, then apply the cream for a more radiant complexion…”
- What can I do about the dreaded age spots? - "...Skin specialist Bianca Estelle, founder of bea Skin Clinic says: "Products aside, there's also a wide range of treatments available and these include medical microdermabrasion (this isn't the same as microdermabrasion available in beauty salons..."
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958