super serum kit
a new location
We are now open
has won big!
and prep your complexion on the go with our Essential Range.
with our fully customisable 24-carat
Lose weight, boost your metabolism and kickstart your immune system with our popular celebrity treatment: IV nutrient therapy.
Our practitioners use the latest aesthetic equipment and professional products. Learn more about bea Skin Clinic's cutting edge technology.
It's time to turn back the clock. Reduce wrinkles, soften lines and restore volume to the cheeks and jaw with facial injectables.
Shapely and proportional lips indicate beauty, youth and vitality. Achieve natural looking and beautiful results at bea Skin Clinic.
Press & media
- What is dermaplaning and why is it good for the skin? - "...Dermaplaning is a mechanical, superficial exfoliation of the skin alongside the removal of vellus hair, also known as peach fuzz,” explains Bianca Estelle, medical aesthetician, skin specialist and founder of Bianca Estelle Aesthetics. “A fine medical-grade blade gently scrapes away dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, revealing a fresher, smoother complexion underneath that is also more even in tone..."
- Black Pound Day: what is it and Black-owned businesses to support - "...Bianca Estelle is a Harley Street-trained skin specialist, clinical trainer and director, and the founder of award-winning product line bea Skin Care. Estelle’s passion lies in fusing cosmeceutical science with everyday skincare to create fully inclusive products which help her customers get healthier, more radiant skin..."
- The Best Acne Treatments That Really Work On Spots and Scars - "...Brightening Serum created by renowned facialist Bianca Estelle, this serum is chock full of kojic, mandelic and lactic acids, which bump up against each other in their eagerness to reduce discolouration and speed up skin turnover. Expect results in six weeks..."
- How To Deal With Maskne - "...We spoke to skin specialist and medical aesthetician, Bianca Estelle who gave us the lowdown on how to deal with maskne. How is maskne caused? There are a few reasons for experiencing breakouts after wearing a face covering and this can include bacteria being transferred from the mask to your skin, congested skin, friction from the fabric and general skin irritation..."
- 13 Skin-Care Products From Black-Owned British Businesses - "...These glycolic peel swabs come via Bea Skincare, a beauty range founded by former Harley Street aesthetician Bianca Estelle. Each wand-like swab is soaked in three kinds of AHAs — glycolic acid, citric acid, and lactic acid..."
- 3 Gym Bag Essentials - "...Best for Sensitive Skin - Master Antioxidant Cream - Ideal for sensitive skin, this cream offers moisturisation, as well as anti-ogeing and brightening benefits. Free from exfoliants, it gently resurfaces the skin and defends against nasty free redicals..."
- Everything You Need To Know About Glycolic Acid - ...This also means that it’s an excellent acid for improving skin texture, minimising scarring and aiding in improving the appearance of congested skin and acne. “It stimulates cell turnover and renewal as well as collagen, elastin and fibroblast. It’s one of the most diverse AHAs and helps to clear old and bacteria from the pores,” says Bianca Estelle, Medical Aesthetician...
- Sun Block - ...SPF keeps sun damage (and wrinkles) at bay. Here are this summer's best - Advanced System Range SPF 50 Sunscreen - www.bea-skincare.com...
- The Best Home Remedies to Help with Sunburn - ...Bianca Estelle, a skin specialist and medical aesthetician, explains that a certain essential oil could help with sore skin. She says: ‘Lavender boasts anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with sunburn and it can aid the skin’s natural healing process...
effective solutions for all skin types
bea Skin Clinic
98 Crawford Street
+44 (0)203 322 5958
98 Crawford Street
9 Albemarle Road
Grote Market 32,
13a Ganges Street
Ministers Hill, Maitama
Tel: +44 (0)203 322 5958