Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - Why Is It So Popular?
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty enhances the appearance and shape of the nose and corrects nasal abnormalities. Although surgical rhinoplasty is a popular first choice for many, non-surgical nose reshaping is faster, cheaper and safer. It's also a great choice for those who have minor aesthetic concerns and want to correct the appearance of their nose in profile without going under the knife!
At bea Skin Clinic in Marylebone, London and Beckenham, Kent, we offer both Teosyal® and Stylage® hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to reshape the nose and correct nasal defects using specialised non-surgical rhinoplasty techniques.
Why should you seek a non-surgical rhinoplasty in London or Kent?
Our clients commonly request the following corrective changes in their nasal appearance:
- Augmenting the nasal bridge (radix and dorsum) to create a more streamlined profile and combat lack of nasal projection from the frontal view as well as in profile;
- To adjust the width of the nasal base or narrow the apparent width of wide nostrils;
- To cover up noticeable mounds or depressions on the bridge and tip of the nose;
- To correct various forms of nasal asymmetry, particularly along the dorsum and bridge;
- With careful dermal filler placement, nasal tips that are somewhat amplified or bulbous can be ‘blended’ in with the rest of the nose;
- The impact of a hanging columella (the structure separating the nostrils) can be lessened with the application of Teosyal® or Stylage® dermal fillers along the nostril rims;
- Nostrils that are flared or upturned can be softened and made to look more harmonious and appealing;
- In order to achieve overall facial balance, non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures are often carried out alongside liquid face lifts and other dermal fillers.
Are you a suitable candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty?
You might be a great contender for non-surgical rhinoplasty if:
- Your facial development is finished (after age of 18);
- You are in good physical health;
- You have had undesirable results from a surgical rhinoplasty without excessive scar tissue or vascular compromise;
- You have practical objectives and desire subtle over drastic improvements.
Preparing for a non-surgical Rhinoplasty
You may be required to fulfill the following conditions:
- Abstain from taking headache medicine, calming drugs, and certain types of nutritional supplements.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty can be performed in our Wimpole Street clinic. A standard procedure takes around 30 minutes to perform.
About Teosyal® and Stylage® dermal fillers
Teosyal® and Stylage® are hyaluronic acid-based formulations offered by experienced dermal filler practitioner Bianca Estelle. Depending upon the nature of the non-surgical nose reshaping procedure and the client’s individual requirements, these hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers will be employed in different viscosities and formulations.
Benefits of non-surgical nose reshaping
- The process is highly flexible; your practitioner can make adjustments that are instantly visible, gratifying and predictable - unlike surgical rhinoplasty, whereby at least 6 months to one year is needed before final results are seen;
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty is safe, local anesthesia based, does not result in excessive bruising and much more cost friendly than surgical rhinoplasty;
- The ‘down time’ or recovery period is much shorter in the case of rhinoplasty.
It is important to remember that non-surgical nose reshaping is not meant to completely transform the appearance of the nose. However, there are many aesthetic nasal issues that do not require an invasive approach; in such cases, dermal fillers can render immediate improvements in a simple office visit.
For more information on non-surgical rhinoplasty at bea Skin Clinic in London please contact us via our online form or call us on +44 (0) 203 322 5958. You can also download a price list for further information about costs.