Non-Surgical Rhinoplasties - Why Are They So Popular?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure commonly undertaken for nose reshaping. In the right candidate, it can enhance the appearance and shape of the nose or correct nasal abnormalities – both functional and aesthetic. Surgical rhinoplasty has been in vogue for some time yet non-surgical rhinoplasty is trending more and more.
At bea Skin Clinic in London, we offer both Teosyal® and Stylage® hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to reshape the nose and correct nasal defects.
Why should you seek a non-surgical rhinoplasty in London?
Clients commonly request the following corrective changes in their nasal appearance:
- Augmenting the nasal bridge (radix and dorsum) to create a more streamlined profile and combat lack of nasal projection from the frontal view as well as in profile;
- To adjust the width of the nasal base or narrow the apparent width of wide nostrils;
- To cover up noticeable mounds or depressions on the bridge and tip of the nose;
- To correct various forms of nasal asymmetry, particularly along the dorsum and bridge;
- With careful dermal filler placement, nasal tips that are somewhat amplified or bulbous can be ‘blended’ in with the rest of the nose;
- The impact of a hanging columella (the structure separating the nostrils) can be lessened with the application of Teosyal® or Stylage® dermal fillers along the nostril rims;
- Nostrils that are flared or upturned can be softened and made to look more harmonious and appealing;
- In order to achieve overall facial balance, non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures are often carried out alongside liquid face lifts and other dermal fillers.
Are you a suitable candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty?
You might be a great contender for rhinoplasty if:
- Your facial development is finished;
- You are in good physical health;
- You have had undesirable results from a surgical rhinoplasty without excessive scar tissue or vascular compromise;
- You have practical objectives and desire subtle over drastic improvements.
Preparing for a non-surgical Rhinoplasty
You may be required to fulfill following conditions:
- Abstain from taking headache medicine, calming drugs, and certain types of nutritional supplements.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty can be performed in our Wimpole Street clinic. A standard procedure takes around 30 minutes to perform.
About Teosyal® and Stylage® dermal fillers
Teosyal® and Stylage® are hyaluronic acid based formulations offered by experienced dermal filler practitioner Bianca Estelle. Depending upon the nature of the non-surgical nose reshaping procedure and the client’s individual requirements, these hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers will be employed in different viscosities and formulations.
Benefits of non-surgical nose reshaping
- The process is highly flexible; your practitioner can make adjustments that are instantly visible, gratifying and predictable - unlike surgical rhinoplasty, whereby at least 6 months to one year is needed before final results are seen;
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty is safe, local anesthesia based, does not result in excessive bruising and much more cost friendly than surgical rhinoplasty;
- The ‘down time’ or recovery period is much shorter in the case of rhinoplasty.
It is important to remember that non-surgical nose reshaping is not meant to completely transform the appearance of the nose. However, there are many aesthetic nasal issues that do not require an invasive approach; in such cases, dermal fillers can render immediate improvements in a simple office visit.
For more information on non-surgical rhinoplasty at bea Skin Clinic in London please contact us via our online form or call us on +44 (0) 203 322 5958. Please download a price list for further information about costs.